Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Coming soon... Google Universe



Does anyone else think that Google is going to own the Universe?

I mean, I use their website for my primary search engine, I even check first with Google Images before using my 5 mega pixel camera that I paid $700 for three years ago, I use Google News to see what's happening in Canada and the world, I use their maps for driving directions, as a Google Geek I also check out major cities all over the word with Google Earth, I use YouTube for all videos but now I find it's owned by Google. Same with Blogger. Ohh yea, and Google also owns all my emails since I use Gmail as my primary online address.

Should I be worried? Or should I just try to find a way to work for such a successful corporation?

If you can't beat them... join them. Right?

I'm just wondering what you guys think on this...

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Martha Ladly said...

There is no doubt that Google's goal to become the prime, biggest, most comprehensive content aggregator ON EARTH is getting close to critical mass...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home